Maxxis Pump track Championships at Ard Rock
The Maxxis pump track Championships will take place on Saturday night at the Ard Rock Enduro Festival. Riders will have the opportunity to qualify for the final by riding 5 laps as fast as they can during the open pump track sessions on Friday and Saturday. The fastest 8 riders on the leaderboard will then go head to head in a knockout competition on a circular track to find the Maxxis pump track Champion!
Kids and adults bikes will be available all weekend for fun or timed sessions.
0900-1900 – Open track sessions and qualifying
0900-1900 – Open track sessions and qualifying
1945 – Maxxis pump track championship finals
Entries are on the day
You can not pedal
You must use one of the available bikes
A certified helmet must be worn
Competition Terms and conditions
1. The promoter of this competition is Maxxis International PLC of Carr Road, Felixstowe, IP11 3RX and with company number 1205689 (the “Promoter”).
2. The title of the competition is the Maxxis Pump track Championships presented by Ardrock.
3. Start Date: 09:00 am on 04/08/2017 (the “Start Date”).
4. Closing Date: 07:00 pm on 05/08/2017 (the “Closing Date”).
5. To be in with a chance of winning, entrants must register for the event at the Pump track, and set a qualifying lap time during the hours of 9am – 7pm on either the 04/08/2017 or 05/08/2017
6. The competition is open to UK residents only, aged 18 and over, excluding employees of the Promoter or Championship, their families, agents or anyone else connected with the Promoter or Championship.
7. In entering into this competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and follow the instructions set out by the organiser. The Promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the competition.
8. To enter the competition, you will be asked to wear a certified helmet, use one of the available bikes provided and you cannot pedal.
9. An independent company, unless otherwise stated, will select one winner, during the head-to-head finals which take place at 7:45pm on Saturday 5th August.
10. The winner will receive a Maxxis sponsorship package for 2018 consisting of Entry into Ard Rock 2018, 10 Maxxis tyres for the season, and featured as a Maxxis sponsored rider for 2018, subject to meeting all the terms and conditions and a review meeting with Maxxis.
11. Terms and Conditions for the Maxxis sponsorship include the rider attending 4 other Mountain Bike events of their choosing, at their own cost to create brand awareness for Maxxis.
12. For more information on the event please consult www.ardrockenduro.co.uk
13. The entry includes insurance whilst at the Ard Rock event for the named winner.
14. The Prize will only cover the entry costs to the Event – no travel or expenses are included
15. All entrants consent to their review and/or image being published by the Promoter on any of the Promoter’s website or social media platforms.
16. Subject to paragraph 16, all participating finalists will be promoted on the Promoters and Championships promotional pages and consent to images/videos and race reports being shared on the Promoter’s website and the Promoter’s social media platforms without notice and/or without any fee being paid.
17. The Prize cannot be exchanged and no cash alternative will be made available. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the whole Prize or an element of the Prize for one of equal or greater value, should the need arise.
18. The Prize shall not be resold, assigned, transferred, lent or the benefit granted to any person other than the winner.
19. The Promoter will not be liable if the Prize cannot be taken by the winner for any reason beyond the control of the Promoter.
20. The Promoter’s decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. Proof of age must be provided by the winner if requested.
22. All entries and any accompanying materials become the property of the Promoter and the Promoter may use a winner’s name and/or image and their comments relating to the Prize for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice and/or without any fee being paid.
23. By submitting your competition entry and any accompanying materials you agree to (i) assign to the Promoter all your intellectual property rights with full title guarantee; and (ii) waive all moral rights; in and to your competition entry and otherwise arising in connection with your entry to which you may now or at any time in the future be entitled under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 as amended from time to time and under all similar legislation from time to time in force anywhere in the world.
24. You agree to grant the Promoter a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable licence, for the full period of any intellectual property rights in your competition entry and any accompanying materials, to use, display, publish, transmit, copy, edit, alter, store, re-format and sub-licence the competition entry and any accompanying materials for such purposes.
25. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the competition as necessary due to circumstances outside its reasonable control. The Promoter further reserves the right to declare void any entry in the event of actual fraud in its sole opinion.
26. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winners and to refuse to award the Prize or to withdraw the Prize where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions or any instructions forming part of this competition or otherwise where a participant has gained an unfair advantage in participating in the competition or won using fraudulent means.
27. By entering the competition, all entrants are deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Promoter for administration of this competition and for any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions.
28. All personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the individuals’ prior consent. Data supplied in the competition entry form may with the entrant’s consent be used by the Promoter to notify the entrant of other news, promotions, competitions etc.
29. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
30. This competition shall be governed by English law and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising wherefrom.
31. Entrants are advised to print and keep safe these Terms and Conditions.