Ard Moors 2020 Entries
Ard Moors 2020 – June 20-21
Sister event to the legendary, Swaledale-based Ard Rock, Ard Moors shares a similar vibe but with a looser, loamier character on the very northern edge of the North York Moors. With epic views, huge height drops and flow for miles, Ard Moors has been critically acclaimed as having some of the best and fastest enduro stages anywhere and we’re delighted to confirm that it’s back for 2020 with the same format but a new mid-summer date of June 20th.
With a growing reputation among riders in the know, places could sell out fast, and with that in mind we’ve made some improvements to the entry system to make it easier to secure tickets. You will now have 24 hours to submit all rider details after purchasing tickets.
How to enter and how the entry system works
-At 7pm on Sunday you can select the amount of tickets you want subject to availability
-One person can enter 6 participants at one time
-As soon as you accept the T&C’s and click ‘confirm’ your tickets will be held for 12 minutes until you complete your transaction
-You don’t need to input individual rider details until after you have purchased your tickets
-In your confirmation email or on the confirmation page click ‘download tickets’
-Enter all of the below information for each participant to download your tickets;
1. First Name
2. Last name
4. Mobile number
6. Age category your age on event date
15-17 Junior (sprint event only)
50-59 Grand Veteran
Ebike (Sprint event only)
7. Team Name – as you would like it to appear on the results page and for the team prize (this is who you ride for not who you want to ride with).
8. Group Name – please enter the same ‘group name’ as the riders you wish to start with. Your group name can be any combination of letters or numbers and must be the same as the riders you want to be grouped with. Please note this can not be changed once you’ve entered.
9. Expert rider: If you would like to be considered for the first wave please write your best result of 2019. This may separate you from your group. Do not write anything of you don’t want to be seeded.
10. Ability level – Please rate your ability 1. Usually in the top 10% / 2. Faster than average / 3. Mid pack rider / 4. Steady away / 5. Hoping to make it round
11. Emergency contact name and number
12. What brand of bike are you riding