A brand new Ard adventure and weekend away in the stunning Nidderdale Valley. Expect amazing new stages with super steep sections, rocks, roots and flat out single track.
The Ard Rock crew has built a reputation for delivering some of the best enduro events in the world, and are proud to announce a brand new location for 2020. Happening on April 25-26th, the new event, Ard Dales, will kick start the UK MTB season with totally new trails and terrain, but the same legendary Ard Events atmosphere and organisation levels.
- Expect virgin loam and steep, rocky woods with trails hand built specially for the event by some of the country’s best trail builders.
- One-off access to private land. Big height drops. A mix of rocky, wooded and open terrain, some previously used for National-level downhill races.
- Top notch stage features including machine built jumps and berms to get your flow on, blended with raw, steep and technical terrain.
- Survive the Ard Dales steeps and the physicality of a tough day out and enjoy live music, dj’s and the best beer and wicked street food back at base.
- Fully signed, top quality, timed enduro stages located in beautiful countryside.
- Superb camping facilities with proper toilets and showers close to the action.
- Lots to see and do locally for family and supporters while you enjoy the event.
- Two options including the ‘full monty’ 45km Ard’ Dales experience and a shortened course that maximises the fun into a more manageable chunk.
What’s included in entry price:
- Race entry
- Fully signed route
- Event base facilities
- Brand Expo area
- Number board
- Course map
- Digital chip timing
- Emergency support
- Safety Marshals
- On site catering
- Live results service
- Live Music
- Camping * additional fees apply